Happy Spring Sunday! I’ve been looking back at what one year has taught me, and I decided to share some of my favorite early spring posts that made my year such a joy. Today’s post is also a celebration of being featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers again for my anniversary post. Thank you so much for your love and kind words on that post (here), and your continued support! I hope you enjoy your first Sunday in spring and all that this new season will bring!
Thank you for stopping by! Stay golden!
Links à la Mode, March 17
- Al Balsam Life: What to Wear this Spring?
- The Antisocialista: Fifty Shades of Blue
- Attire Club: What We’ve Learned from Iris Apfel
- Black.White.Blonde: What to Wear | 5 New Denim Trends to Try
- Christie Moeller: Trend Alert | Neck Scarves
- The Classy Junk: Muted Tones and Womanhood
- Cubicle Chic: New #GIRLBOSS Attitude and an Outfit to Go With It
- Elements of Ellis: Tan Suede Skirt
- Grazielle Camilleri: From Office to Evening Out
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Unboxing My First Stitch Fix
- The House Blend: No Stone Unturned
- I’m a Norbyah: Fringe with Benefits
- Modavracha: 6 Summer Wardrobe Essentials 2016 | The New Bohemian
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Giddy Up! Wild West Style of Spring 2016
- Some Velvet Morning: Dainty Stripe
- Style Curated: Fairy Tale Fashion | FIT Museum
- Style Sprinter: How to Spring-Clean Your Blog
- The Sugar Ribbon: Age and Beauty Are Not Accomplishments
- This Season’s Gold: Spring Awakening | Happy First Anniversary
- Vanity and Me: Vintage Black and Gold Back in the Eighties