January 1, 2018

Cheers to 2018!

Happy New Year! I wish you all the best as you start another year blessed with those you love. It’s also a moment to acknowledge that if you are living a different life than you were last year – someone no longer here, a new job, on a different path – it doesn’t mean that the next steps for 2018 will be as difficult. You will rise. When I think about how I wanted to spend 2017, I know that I wanted to dedicate more time to family and friends and travel. I did my best to do that. I also wanted to indulge in some of the best of what makes my home better. From nicer and cozier bedding to enjoying my husband’s flair for cooking, I was excited to ring in  2018 in style at home!

cheers to 2018

cheers to 2018

cheers to 2018

We hosted many holidays this season at our home, from Thanksgiving to Christmas Eve and kept New Year’s Eve simple with some friends. When I found these gold tabletop accessories from the Martha Stewart home & holiday collection for our hosting duties, I fell in love. Simple design with a touch of elegance and I was able to elevate the tabletop for our dinner parties.

martha stewart

martha stewart

And there’s not special way to say cheers to 2018 if you don’t have great wine! In 2017, I was thrilled to connect with Martha Stewart this year when she launched her Martha Stewart Wine Co. subscription. The wine tasting along was incredible, so when I received my first box to my home I was impressed with the selection. My husband is big on how to pair food and wine, so we both took advantage of making a few of Martha’s recipes from her Slow Cooker book to pair with her wine selections and her year of entertaining book to have dinner party decor ideas – and they did not disappoint.

martha stewart

martha stewart

Thank you for always being such wonderful supportive readers. I wish you nothing but love and joy this year and raise my glass to you – Cheers to your best year yet!

signature

31 responses to “Cheers to 2018!”

1. Talina says:

Wow, your decor is so pretty! I totally want in on the wine subscription, omg! Happy New Year, lovely! xo

2. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Dying over that tablescape and the beautiful Martha Stewart pieces!

3. Jenn Hanft says:

Happy new year my love!!! This gold set is so cute! perf for a mini bar. Wishing you all the best in 2018

With love, Jenn

4. Steph says:

I am loving the wine rack and all the gold! And beautiful words! Happy New Year!

5. Steph says:

Happy New Year! Such lovely words and photos you’ve shared!

6. Beautiful decor! I didn’t know Martha Stewart launched a wine subscription. How was the wine you selected?

7. Melissa says:

Happy new year! Love the flowers and the beautiful table setting!

8. Mariah Klee says:

Martha Stewart can do no wrong! I love gold accents, especially during the holidays!

Mariah

9. That table setting and decor is absolutely gorgeous! Cheers to a great 2018.

10. Gorgeous table set-up! I get the nicer, cozier bedding thing – we redid our bedroom as a Christmas present to each other and I love it!

11. Candace says:

I wish my home was this gorgeous. I am loving all the gold accents!

12. Mandy Gragg says:

Your home is beautiful!! These wines look amazing, so need to pick some up to try!

13. maggie says:

The table setting looks beautiful!!

14. Danielle says:

I totally have to check out her home collection for my new bar cart!

xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

15. Kileen says:

Love the decor babe! Such a pretty setup.

Kileen
    cute & little

16. Susannah says:

What a gorgeous tablescape!!! <3 I hope 2018 is your best year yet! <3

17. Amber Nall says:

Beautiful table setting!! I love quieter New Years parties nowadays too. Cheers to 2018!

18. Elizabeth O says:

These are such beautiful table settings that would make every dinner guest feel special. I love the flowers too.

19. Kyla says:

A wine subscription?? Ummm yes please! How fun! Your place looks gorgeous! I love all your little details! Next time you have a soiree, I’m coming!
    Kyla
    wanderlustkyla.com

20. What beautiful set up and decor. Love the pictures too.

❥ tanvii.com

21. I love the decor you have, so beautiful! The tablescape and the flowers are so beautiful!

22. Such pretty & cozy pictures! Hope you have a great new year!

23. Penny says:

Modern, yet cozy. I hope the New Year brings you prosperity!

24. Cassie Rea says:

This is such a beautiful setup! Happy New Year, babe! Hope it’s the best one yet!
    XOXO, Cassie Rea

25. Laura Leigh says:

Everything is SO beautiful! Seriously, I love it all!

xo Laura Leigh

26. Such a gorgeous holiday tablescape and beautiful decor! Happy New Year!

27. Jessica Bradshaw says:

It looks like you rang in the new year in style for sure! Such a pretty set up. I am all for wine and nights at home! Happy New Year.

28. Ruthie Ridley says:

Wow!! Everything looks incredible!! Happy New Year!!

29. The first table setting is so dreamy! I’m going to use it as inspiration :)

30. I also wanted to travel more in 2017 and am happy to say I did that! 2018 will be dedicated to more time spent on small adventures while enjoying home.

31. What a gorgeous spread! Great job! Thank you for sharing!

Welcome! This Season’s Gold is a space that celebrates making each day count through stories of personal strength, passion and inspiration in all facets of life - from style to beauty, motherhood and travel - sharing my part of the world to leave you with a bit of inspiration for yours.

latest vlogs