October 18, 2018

My Return in Fall Style Favorites

It is October 2018, and here I am finally back after a full season hiatus. Happy to return doing what I love in my favorite season (the golden season!) sharing my fall style favorites with you. To say so much has happened in the last few months is an understatement. But I won’t leave you out of all the fun, as I plan to share the best of best from this past summer in tidbits over the next few weeks. So please feel free to indulge in some sunny content from the warmer days as I ease back into writing in what are to surely be cooler days ahead.

fall style

Something about the change in the air that prompts me to change mindset and while some wait for spring to do a closet cleanup and “switch things up”, I love cozying up to my closet in the fall and winter to see what gets to stay and go. This past summer I did an entire garage and closet cleanup and it felt so therapeutic. So much so, that I felt it affect my attitude and how I felt when I woke up in the mornings. Much more of that to come.

fall style

And I couldn’t think of a better return to fall favorites without a gold piece somehow. Who doesn’t love sparkle, right? From the shimmery veil of a thin turtleneck from Zara to green stone studs & pendant necklace from Kendra Scott wrapped in gold prongs or the stacked set of bracelets that I literally wear every single day from Emerson & Oliver, I feel set in all the fall style colors that we all know and love.

I’m also loving makeup and skincare more than ever. I have tried so many different skincare products that my skin took a turn for the worse over the summer, but slowly returned to normal as I figured out how to best try new products and not overload on it all. Note to Self: Patch test!

Kept the look neutral with a hint of pink against all the colors within the rest of the outfit. Check out my fall season beauty favorites here.

WELCOME

Faux leather (wax coated) pants in fall’s classic oxblood color…and cropped? As a petite woman, I couldn’t be happier. These are from I Love Tyler Madison, and their entire pant collection has been one of the best fitting pants I have ever tried. You’ll definitely see these around my Instagram feed for awhile.

While the hip bags and pouches are the handbag trend right now (which I do happen to love too!), I appreciate a classic structured handbag that fits everything I need to be on the go as a Mom, and self-proclaimed fashionista.

fall style

So there you have it! Here’s your Fall Style Favorites checklist:

Gold or metallic anything (*wink*),

Rich jewel tones – such as forest green or oxblood burgundy,

And textured pieces – such as smooth leather or waffle tweed.

Just writing this really feels like therapy, and the way I feel sharing my fall style again makes the hard work behind This Season’s Gold worth it. I am grateful for your return to my blog as well! Thank you for your support. Always. I hope you like the changes and stick around as there is much more to come in the days, weeks, and years ahead. And if you haven’t already, stop by and tag along on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube

With all my love –

signature

32 responses to “My Return in Fall Style Favorites”

1. Alexis says:

That tweed jacket is everything! I’m loving the colors in it for fall! I also agree that gold and rich jewel tones are perfect for fall!

2. I am loving the fall shades in this outfit! My favorite has to be the maroon pants though!

xo
    Sami
    The Classic Brunette

3. Sheree says:

I love this fall look, the colors and patterns are so perfect for the fall, its chic yet fashionable at the same time, thanks for sharing!

~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

4. Darya says:

Hi dear,

I’m such a big fan of your style!
    You are always so elegant and stylish. I like your jacket+leather pants combo. Looks sooooo good!

xoxo

5. Hey Darling,
    How are you?
    You Look so Beautiful:)
    Love the Full Look and your Hair Style:)
    So Classy:)
    Wish you Happy Weekend
    Kisses Karina

6. Mary Powers says:

This outfit is beautiful! Love all of the colors and textures! So chic and perfect for fall.

7. Welcome back! I have missed seeing your posts! I am in love with this Fall look and your makeup! Your eyes are stunning by the way! I need to clean out my closet. A cluttered closet calls for a cluttered mind!

XO
    Tandya

• Jess says:

Thank you so much Tandya! It’s good to be back! Getting geared up with loads of content and can’t wait to share! xo, Jessica

8. Vanessa says:

Girl, you look so stylish and feminine! Love all of your pieces, they are beyond perfect for the season. I especially love your pants, they are amazing and the color is my favorite.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Vanessa

9. Nailil says:

Welcome back! Love this look, you look absolutely gorgeous.

Xx, Nailil
    thirtyminusone.com

10. Julia Comil says:

Love your look!! And these earrings with your eyes!! It is so beautiful!!

11. Tara Fuller says:

this outfit is perfect – those pants are seriously flattering!

12. Wow, this entire look screams chic! I love the fall colors from the burgundy to the dark green pumps. This jacket is beautiful too and so classy. You are so elegant and timeless but also so on trend. This is a fabulous look for all ages and styles!

Christine | http://dailykongfidence.com/

13. adriana says:

You look so chic! This outfit is everything – love that color palette!!

14. Stephanie says:

I couldn’t possibly love this autumnal, chic ensemble more! It’s beyond beautiful, and I also adore your makeup! Gosh – gorgeous from top to bottom.

15. Sharon Wu says:

You have such timeless style, darling! i love that jacket and leather pants duo you got going :) such a style icon! xo

16. Candace says:

Cute Fall look! I loved the pants and the shoes.

XO
    Candace

17. love this fall look, forest green or oxblood burgundy look so beautiful and elegant on you!

18. So happy to see you back! I love this gorgeous look! I love the color of those pants, and those heels!

19. I love those pants! You look gorgeous!!

Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

20. Deborah says:

What a fabulous look! I am loving all the different textures in this outfit – the leather, the tweed – they look amazing together!

21. Bernice says:

The tweed coat is gorgeous, and your skin is glowing. Great to have you back!

22. Ashh G says:

I love this look. The jacket and faux leather pants look so chic.

23. Lavenda says:

I just did a huge closet cleanout too! So great for the new seasons. :)

24. Kileen says:

Your outfit is so classy babe! You look so sleek and chic and I am a sucker for tweed, loving this tweed jacket.

Kileen
    cute & little

25. Andrea Peck says:

Stunning as always. Happy to have you back.

Welcome! This Season’s Gold is a space that celebrates making each day count through stories of personal strength, passion and inspiration in all facets of life - from style to beauty, motherhood and travel - sharing my part of the world to leave you with a bit of inspiration for yours.

latest vlogs