Happy Sunday! This week, I am so excited to share some great news! First, I want to say that this space has continuously allowed to me grow and heal as a woman and a mother. And many of you have asked why I have this space or how it got its start. Independent Fashion Bloggers recently took time to interview and feature me on their site ( I’m so grateful!), and it sums up everything that has gotten me to where I am today and the value I believe this space has for all women. I hope you get a chance to check out the interview (click here), and let me know what you think! I always value your thoughts and shares with others, especially to any woman who finds themselves in difficult situations, questioning if there ever is a light at the end of the tunnel. (I promise, there is.)
They also featured me this week with their Links a la Mode, so I really want to thank them for their support and loyal following of my work! Check out all the blogs featured this week, and my most recent fashion post below!
Above all of that, I have recently partnered with my (yes, I’m claiming it!) local J.Crew at The Shops at Riverside in Hackensack, NJ for a Styling Event! This honestly is something I’ve always looked forward to as I have been a loyal client of J.Crew for many, many years. Without knowing it, when I got engaged, Mr. E put the ring on a pair of J.Crew gloves! Part of my obsession with J.Crew also started when I found a what-was-then a small little blog called J.Crew Aficionada. She shared some of the great sales and events that J. Crew was hosting, and it was my first glimspe into something I wanted to do.
If you are in my local area, on April 29th anytime between 6-9:30pm, I’d love to meet you and enjoy a night celebrating J.Crew style in the new arrivals! Just be sure to RSVP (a must!) at the link here. My son’s closet is 90% J.Crew, so he can’t wait to find some fun new clothes to wear! He’s my number one J.Crew Crewcuts model, for sure! I look forward to styling and sharing with you!
Thank you for always reading, stopping by and for your loyal support!
Links à la Mode, April 14
- The Curious Portafoglio: What is a Digital Editorial Assistant?
- Elements of Ellis: Off the Shoulder Chambray Shirt
- Fashionopolis: Lakme Fashion Week 2016 | The Changing Face of Indian Fashion
- Life in the Fash Lane: Midi vs Maxi
- Lucy Van Dean: Trench Coats for Spring
- Moxie Beautiful: What Do I Wear to a Fashion Event?
- Ms. FABulous: Celebrating Beauty at the Cooper Hewitt Design Triennial
- MySelf Expressed: Inspiration Board | Spring Trends 2016 | Two
- Pamela Jimenez C: Neon
- Peppered in Style: Style Collective Spring Challenge
- Philosykos: Not a Girly Girl
- Ri(t)ch Styles: Manish Malhotra Kicks Off LFW Summer/Resort 2016
- The Runway & Rose: Off the Shoulder Dress
- So Chic Life: Resort Chic | 5 Looks to Rock Your Next Vacation
- Style Sprinter: 10 Podcasts for Fashion and Beauty Bloggers
- Tales of Two: Bombo Quarry | Australia’s Own Irish Giant Causeway
- This Season’s Gold: Petite in Layers | Crop Top and Bell Sleeves
- Vanity and Me: The Perfect Summertime Blouse
- We Are Ready Made: Cheap Monday X Faustine Steinmetz
- What Erika Wears: Should You Always Have a Plan B?