April 9, 2018

Awakening Spring in Stripes

I’m back and happy it is spring! To say it’s been awhile is an understatement, but I honestly needed to take break from this creative space to really examine where I wanted it to go and what it needed to be. That, and directing a musical plus a new puppy and some sad family news in the last few months just really took a hit on my creative energy. I am certain that any a creative spirit has experienced a lull in their work, and to come back to it feels energizing. Although spring has yet to fully show it’s awakening weather-wise, the style inspiration is in full swing!

spring stripes

And what better trend to kick off a spring mood than stripes? Whether rainbow stripes like these in my look, a breton, nautical, barcode, or pinstripe, stripes always have their moment in the spring.

spring stripes

And can we stop for a minute and admire these super comfy amazing pink sneakers?! I got them last summer and they are now on sale in several stores here, here and here! Grab yourself a pair before they are gone! I wear them for long walks and are so comfortable and stylish at the same time.

pink sneakers

spring stripes

Featured Look// ASOS stripe dress (similar) | J.Crew Chambray shirtAldo sneakers  (now under $30) | Polo Sunglasses (similar) | Deux Lux Hobo bag

Here are some of my favorites to shop for this spring season! Are you a lover of stripes for spring? Sound off in the comments below! Happy Spring!

Thank you so much for coming back, reading for the first time or just browsing the web and joining me here! I can’t wait to create content that informs and inspires!

signature

23 responses to “Awakening Spring in Stripes”

1. Stripes are one of my favorite patterns!

2. Jenn Hanft says:

Stripes is definitely one of my favorite patterns for clothing! Especially for Spring :)

With love, Jenn

3. Christina says:

Oh I’m all about cute and comfy right now. Love it!

4. Nicole Flint says:

You look amazing!! This dress is perfect for plenty of occasions.

5. KatWalkSF says:

Stripes can be hard to pull off and you are killing it!

6. Oh this striped dress is just sooo cute on you! I have been looking for a good one that is not too expensive! Love the colors on this one!

Denise | Fashion Love Letters

7. Love this look! Those sneakers are toooo cute.

8. Luci says:

I love to wear stripes all year round, not only for Spring. The classic thick black and white stripes are my favorite. I love your dress as well.

9. your spring looks is goal! this dress looks super comfy and the colorful stripes look so much fun!

10. Deborah says:

I love this cute and casual look! That dress is so pretty and I ADORE your blush sneakers!

11. sharon wu says:

so lovely in stripes babe! loving this spring look :) thanks for sharing & enjoy your week! xo

12. I love this striped dress! Stripes are definitely in this spring, x.

13. Kileen says:

This is such a cute outfit!! I am loving the stripes, and the color combo is soooo pretty!

Kileen
    cute & little

14. Ophelia T says:

I love your outfit. The stripes is so on point. Thanks for sharing.

15. Nailil says:

Love the casual vibes of your look. The entire outfit is so chic.
    Xx, Nailil

16. Nicole says:

I love wearing stripes, especially in the warmer months too! Bring on the bright colors!! Happy Spring hun!

17. I really love the striped look! Those pink sneakers are so cute and look great with that dress! I am loving all of the picks, the shirts are all cute!

18. Marcie says:

Those shoes are awesome! I was looking for a pair that I could wear with dresses and skirts, so I’ll check them out!

19. Love the outfit. I am all so happy too with spring and can’t wait to go shopping.

Unfortunately, we just got snowed in a couple of days ago so, we’re still not feeling spring time right now.

20. Love your sneakers and love the stripes. I will be looking to get some stripes for the season.

21. Stephanie says:

I think stripes are always a good idea! They seem to brighten my mood each time I wear them. Your dress is so cute and your round-up of pieces are all great!

22. Carolyn says:

So sorry you’ve been having some rough times! I think breaks are always a good idea though. I love this dress on you. The stripes are really cute and I love how it’s paired with sneakers!

23. Bernice says:

Your pink sneakers look so chic and versatile! Can’t wait to see all your spring looks x

Welcome! This Season’s Gold is a space that celebrates making each day count through stories of personal strength, passion and inspiration in all facets of life - from style to beauty, motherhood and travel - sharing my part of the world to leave you with a bit of inspiration for yours.

latest vlogs