Happy Thursday! Short quick post to share how seriously honored and excited I am to have my new series This Season’s Gold Sunday Favorites featured (only in its second week running!) by IFB’s Links à la Mode! A big thanks to the IFB team for the great news!
This week has been a bit crazy for me and I can’t wait to share a recent photo shoot I had with an amazing (and super kind!) NYC photographer. More details to come soon! In the meantime here’s a sneak peak:
Thank you for reading! And be sure to check out some other great bloggers posts below!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Links à la Mode: May 28
- Attire Club: Thoughts on the First New York Men’s Fashion Week
- Boho Finds: 5 Must-Haves for Boho Babes
- Bookish & Belle: How I Reduced My Wardrobe by Half With the Konmari Method
- Everest Says: Wishlist Wednesday—An Affordable Summer Wardrobe
- Fashion Blender: Injecting Color Into Your Casual Winter Wardrobe
- Funky Jungle: 9 Wardrobe Must-Haves for Active Moms
- K Meets Style: How to Choose the Perfect Blazer
- Les Assorties: A Chat With London’s MONO Mobile Pop-Up Creators
- Ms. Fabulous: Indie Designer Pitch Night at This Is Story
- Riva La Diva: DIY Michael Kors Inspired Lace Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: The Most Affordable Natural Skincare
- Style Bizarre: Give Back With Style—Top 15 Ethical Companies
- The Outfit Repeater: The #1 Rule of Thrifting Clothes
- The Style Safari: DIY Varsity Letter Sweatshirt
- The Sugar Blog: 6 Steps to Discovering Your Personal Style
- This Season’s Gold: Sunday Favorites—Beach Day Plans
- TLV Birdie: Styling Madewell’s Summer 2015 Collection
- We Are Ready Made: A New Parisian Look for Autumn/Winter ’15
- Wishing for Chanel: Bad Blood Music Video Style Inspiration
- Wknd Chic: DIY How to Sew a Beenie
SPONSOR: East Dane: Sogoli, Snash jewelry, Astley Clarke, Paul Smith, Monika Strigel, Marni, Cynthia Vincent bags, Bag-all, Antonio Berardi, Vitra, Areaware, & Handvaerk
1. Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission rules here. Then submit your links on our Facebook page.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
Congrats, Jess!!! So proud of my favorite fashion Diva~!!
Thank you Cayte! xoxo, Jessica
Congrats, so exciting!