Happy Friday! I am so thrilled to be featured again on IFB’s Links à La Mode! I really work so hard to share some great pieces and my personal style to inspire you, and getting featured along with some other great and fashionable woman and men is always an honor!
Sharing a casual look today with my favorite strappy sandals and fun olive vest as I prepare for my son to graduate from Kindergarten. I will be sure to share much about it soon. He’s so excited and I can’t wait. His joy is infectious. Hope you enjoy the look as well as some other great bloggers along the way! Thank you IFB for featuring my post!
Outfit :: J.Crew Vest (similar one on my wish list here and here), Express Cami (nice one here), Forever 21 Handbag, Loft Jeans, Schutz Sandals (old, these are nice here), Jewelry (great pieces you might like here and here!)
Thank you for reading!
Links à la Mode, June 18
- A Glamorous Revelation: What We’re Watching – The Best of Summer Television
- A Handful of Stories: Dreaming of Amsterdam
- A la Modest: I Don’t ‘Prefer’ White People
- Attire Club: How to Wear a Floral Shirt
- Booksih & Belle: 30 x 30 Capsule Wardrobe Outfits
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Current Crushing – Summer Festival Vibes
- Curvy Girls are Chic: DIY Watson Bra Creation
- Fashion Blender: DIY London’s Men’s Fashion Week Street Style
- FashIlluminous: How to Take Your Look From Day to Night
- Kindly, Sheree: Tips on Getting that Internship
- Les Assorties’: Tete a Tete: An Interview with Natasha Marie Athanasiadou
- Riva la Diva: DIY Kate Spade Stripey Dress
- Savoir Style: 6 Ways to Get On-Board the Fringe Trend
- That Paki Blog: An Interview with Pakistan’s First Men’s Fashion Instagram Star: Dappistan
- The Sugar Ribbon Blog: Sweet Summer Shoes We Love
- This Season’s Gold: Gladiator Sandals and Fringe
- What 2 Wear Where: Dressing for Summer Concerts
- What Pixies Wear: Resort 2016 Trend Report
- XO Style Stalker: Jurassic World Fashion | Dino from Head to Toe