Happy Saturday! This is my last weekend before returning to teaching again for the new school year (there is so much to do!) and I am both nervous and excited to get started. It’s early for many teachers, but for some who may have already started, they know that getting ready for a new school year takes time and a lot of work.
I am working on creating a balanced schedule for all the many things I want to do for this space, and I look forward to sharing that with you all very soon. A new look, new features, the newsletter, FAQ page, and even an inspiration challenge I’ve been working on for awhile now. And while that is getting all worked out, I am always thinking about how I am telling my story (a fashion story, a mother’s story, a human story!) to you all. I feel very lucky when I get a chance to have that story and my way of sharing my fashion shared globally. This week I am lucky to have an IFB Feature for the 4th time, and be among such a great group of bloggers (I’m new to this!) out there. I look forward to continuing to grow and thank you for coming along for the ride. I hope you enjoy!
Advertisement – Continue Below
And if you missed them, here are the other top posts that were also featured on IFB’s weekly link share!
Petitie in Emerald Green
Gladiator and Fringe
Sunday Beach Day Plans
Interested in coming to NY during New York Fashion Week? There’s a great giveaway that I am hosting along with some lovely bloggers to gift one person a two night stay in NY, a flight voucher, and shopping spree! Get all the details of the giveaway here!
Thank you for reading! Have a great weekend!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Links à la Mode, August 6
- A Handful of Stories: 7 Problems of a Teenage Goth
- A Vogueaholic: For Your Eyes Only | Summer 2015 Eyewear Trends
- Baybonnet: Reformation Caters to Boobs!
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: August Crush List!
- Drew & Alice: Tuck and Roll
- Dresscode | HighFashion: Fashion Blogger Cafe Shoedition @ GDS Shoefair
- Fear in Wonderland: Why are Pockets so Absent from Women’s Clothing?
- Greige Market: On Blogger Burnout
- In The Grey: How to Get a Job After Graduation
- La Vintage Vida: South Street Seaport
- Life in the Fash Lane: Wishlist | Tassel Accessories
- Ms. Fabulous: Eco Fashion in the Park
- Rain of Peonies: The Perfect Liaison
- Sassy Shif Says: DiamondTree Tassels Takeover India International Jewelry Week
- Savoir Style: 5 Ways to Pull Off the Sheer Trend
- Tales of Two: One Day in Madrid
- The Wanderbliss: The Shoe Land | Alberto Torresi
- This Season’s Gold: Cut Short | Recovering in Ruffles and Denim Shorts
- We Are Ready Made: The Coolest Kids of L.A.
- Wish and Wear: Buying Pre-Loved Mulberry on Facebook
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop Designers, Schutz, Prada sunglasses, Versace, Gucci, Edun, Lacoste, Jelly shoes, Tunic Dresses, Party Clutches, Red Ballerinas, Men’s Sweaters
I’m so excited for you regarding your IFB feature….so fantastic!
Thank you for your support always Laura! xoxo, Jessica